Последние товары в заказе
Ваша корзина покупок пуста.
In order to get BIM up and running on your Magento store, you need to perform the following:
1. Make sure, you have R 3.2.* installed on your webserver. This might normally be done by system administrator of your web server.
You can check current installation by running "R --version" from your terminal:
2. Download purchased extension for Magento from your account page on this website.
3. Install extension using Magento Connect Manager or by copying files manually on your online store.
4. Open page Reports -> BIM Module -> Installation, press "Run Packages Installation" and wait till all R packages will be installed.
5. Open page Reports -> BIM Module -> Data actualization and press button "Run Data Export". Depending on amount of data, request may take some time.
6. On the page Reports -> BIM Module -> Data actualization and press button "Run Data Preprocessing". Depending on amount of data, request may take some time.
7. After these actions you should be able to open page Reports -> BIM Module -> BI Dashboard and see your data on the dashboards.
Next steps would be configuring Magento cron job configuration and adjusting configuration for your website.
For more information, see our detailed documentation: